China Systems London
There are two distinct areas that require your attention.
Day to day testing activities for ongoing projects for large international banks:
- Coordination of Business testing (System testing, Functional & Non-functional);
- Defining Test Plan in conjunction with our Project Managers and the customer
- Day-to-day management of test activities and team;
- Estimating the test effort;
- Acknowledging, anticipating and reporting on project risks;
- Review test cases;
- Evaluate test output, draw up test reports and provide release advice;
- Coaching Junior and Medior testers in the team.
Work on raising the level of test maturity and quality assurance:
- Facilitate the development, implementation and adherence of testing standards;
- Evaluate and implement training and development needs for team;
- Gather metrics for further improvement of estimating the test effort;
- Together with the lead engineers in our development centre, responsible for setting up Continuous Integration, Test Tool Development, Configuration management and Test environment set-up activities.
Knowledge and required experience
- Min. 4 years experience in a financial services environment (preferably in international trade and/or payments area);
- Experience in an application development environment and knowledge of the software development life cycle;
- Experience with a structured Test Management approach (preference ISTQB or TMap Next));
- Experience with testing complex software systems (from a business point of view);
- Preferably experience in Agile.
Personal Qualities & Skills
- Conceptual thinking;
- Decision making;
- Cross-Functional and Inter-Disciplinary Awareness;
- Quality orientation;
- Proactive attitude towards tackling issues;
- Thinking and sticking to structures, however allowing flexibility to adopt pragmatic solutions;
- Planning, organising and monitoring skills;
- Excellent communication skills (Proficient in English verbally as well as in written communication);
- Has the ability to relate with different types of people;
- Can work under pressure to meet deadlines and specific criteria for quality;
Please apply and send CV to email@example.com via email with subject "CSEU/TM".
- Eximbills Enterprise
- CS Eximbills Ver 4
- Customer Enterprise
- Supply Chain Finance and Factoring
- Corporate Enterprise