Supply Chain Finance and Factoring
With the increasing demand for open account trading, China Systems now offers Supply Chain Financing and (Reverse) Factoring capabilities as an integrated part of its Java EE-based Eximbills Enterprise solution, which also covers the full range of Import and Export Trade Services. Eximbills has been awarded the SWIFT Trade Finance, Trade Services Utility (TSU), and Services labels.
The solution can handle Buyer Finance, Supplier Finance, Invoice Discounting, Export Factoring, Import Factoring, Domestic Factoring and Reverse Factoring. It also provides support for EDI (electronic data interchange) and ISO20022 compliant SWIFT TSU XML messaging.
As part of the solution, you may opt to use the Java EE front-end component, Customer Enterprise, to exchange information with buyers and suppliers on Purchase Orders, Invoices, Transport Documents, and related financing transactions.
Customer Enterprise can also be used as a collaborative channel for buyers and suppliers to exchange data and documents in real time. The back-end component can monitor these exchanges and intervene to provide financing to either party, upon request or based on predefined agreements. These capabilities are typically required to support Reverse Factoring requirements.
Additionally, the solution can optionally be integrated with Eximbills Enterprise's Limits Management System, for credit control, and the Loans System, which will handle Interest Accruals and Amortisations.
Main solution features and advantages are:
• Multi-Language and Multi-Entity support as being part of Eximbills Enterprise, allowing e.g., direct exchanges between Import Factor and Export Factor if part of the same group
• Customisable Accounting and Limits Processing Rules• Powerful Integration and Online Messaging capabilities to enable interfaces with accounting, treasury, risk management, and other host systems
• User-friendly Client web-based interface via Customer Enterprise, providing file upload and download capabilities
• Intelligent Batch, Data Import, and STP processing capabilities with ability to predefine Open Account related business logic in a Buyer/Supplier Relationship Management module
• Flexible rules-based invoice searching engine, facilitating selection of invoices for financing and reconciliation upon receipt of funds
• Being part of Eximbills Enterprise, which has Incoming and Outgoing Clean Payments capabilities, reconciliation of outstanding finance transactions versus incoming funds can be achieved via the Payments STP engine or through integration to the bank's existing Payments infrastructure
• Fully customisable Reports: in addition to the support we provide for open source reporting tools such as BIRT, JasperReports, and Pentaho, the solution can also be integrated with leading Business Intelligence solutions (e.g., Crystal Reports, Business Objects) for both back-end and front-end usage
• Multi-channel delivery capabilities allowing you to define customer-specific communication settings, meeting the level of sophistication of that customer in a competitive environment in which the speedy processing of data and decisions is a must
The solution runs on an SOA-compliant Java EE platform, which is an accepted industry standard endorsed by many major enterprise computing players such as IBM and Oracle.
Since buyer and supplier needs can be quite specific and the Open Account space is a very dynamic business area, our Enterprise toolkit can be used to adjust business processing rules, regardless of whether these are related to processing flow, data requirements, finance trigger points, limits management, financing terms, commission and charges handling, reporting, output or interface requirements, etc.
Its rules-based processing concept and future-proof architecture allow you to withstand the rapid changes in the global trade business environment and thus provide a solution to those that want to be a player in the open account space, by allowing them to differentiate themselves and attract new customers through provision of innovative and value-added services along the entire transaction chain.
- Eximbills Enterprise
- CS Eximbills Ver 4
- Customer Enterprise
- Supply Chain Finance and Factoring