China Systems Manila
We are a global banking solutions provider with offices in Europe, North America, Asia, and the Middle East, supporting more than 600 bank sites in over 75 countries.
We are looking for individuals who have excellent analytical and communication skills. Candidates must show a keen interest in new systems technology and its practical application to business processes. They should display a positive work attitude with good work ethics. We shall only consider applicants who are conscientious, results-oriented, systematic, and well organized, and able to exhibit a lot of professionalism, initiative, and responsibility in seeing a project or task to its full completion.
Build, develop, test, and implement the company's products and solutions. Work with a team of business
analysts, programmers, system designers and project managers. Respond and administer support to customer by
providing product information and resolving product and service problems.
- Bachelor's Degree holder from a highly reputable University or College
- High proficiency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to perform under pressure
- Available for overseas assignments for extended periods
- Background in Banking and Finance
Prepare functional business specifications and test cases to be used for the development or implementation
of the company's products and solutions. Work with our clients in major international Banks as well as
within a team of application consultants, programmers, system designers and project managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder from a highly reputable University or College
- Strong experience with Trade Finance business from within the banking arena
- Above average English written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Able to perform under pressure and with confidence
- Available for overseas travel
- Background in Systems and Methods
- Responsible for producing technical and end-user documentation of the company's trade finance products,
interface systems, and new banking solutions.
- Provide documentation assistance to our Marketing and Training support teams, and lend expertise to projects requiring documentation skills and corresponding product knowledge level.
- Bachelor's Degree holder from a reputable University or College
- With excellent writing skills and an eye for detail
- Possessing technical documentation abilities
- A willingness to be trained in banking systems and various aspects of software documentation
- Familiarity with the latest technologies in electronic publishing and distribution an advantage
Successful applicants will undergo a comprehensive training program on the company's products and its business.
An attractive remuneration package awaits successful applicants, including above industry compensation, group medical insurance, performance bonuses, opportunities to travel and be trained abroad, and incentives for overseas assignments.
Please send your curriculum vitae with college transcript and 2x2 photo to email@example.com
CHINA SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
3rd Floor, Port Royal Place
118 Rada St., Legaspi Village
Makati City 1229
telephone: +63 2 893 8524
facsimile: +63 2 812 2289
- Eximbills Enterprise
- CS Eximbills Ver 4
- Customer Enterprise
- Supply Chain Finance and Factoring
- Corporate Enterprise